From rsyslog wiki
Revision as of 14:28, 17 May 2011 by Alorbach
Frequently asked questions (and answers ;)) in regard to phpLogCon.
- How to schedule an offline report with email delivery on Debian
- Installation of Apache and PHP5 in Fedora 9
- How to make syslog files readable by default for phplogcon on debian?
- How to to use convert.php to install the Userdb-System in an existing LogAnalyzer installation
- Do I need MySQL to use phpLogCon?
- What can I do if the setup wizard tells me my config.php is not writable?
- How can I delete records in phpLogCon?
- How to configure RSyslog and EventReporter to view Windows Events in phpLogCon?
- Mysql Configuration Examples
Back to LogAnalyzer